From country and cottage to modern and sleek, take a look at 10 of our favorite designer dining rooms.
1. Lavish Gold Dining Room With Eye-Catching Chandelier
Enchanting golden shades fill this luxurious dining room. The patterned wallpaper with metallic glaze creates the perfect background, and the charming chandelier serves as the focal point of the strike.
2. Eclectic Dining Room With Leaf Wallpaper
Leafy green wallpaper becomes an imaginatively neutral background for two bright shelving units and colorful chairs in this dining room.
3. Blue and White Transitional Dining Room With Blue Lamps
Clean lined neutral furniture radiates the spotlight on this pleasant graphic print wallpaper in the dining room. A pair of blue table lamps help color pop.
4. Coastal Dining Room With Blue Armchairs
In this dining room, natural fiber dining chairs and chandeliers soften the formality of the blue upholstered chairs. The back wall paintings pay tribute to the location of the beach house.
5. Blue Cottage Dining Room With Plaid Chairs
The checkered chairs give a sporty touch to the cottage’s living room floral prints and pale blue palette.
6. Bright, Airy Dining Room With A Patio View
This bright white dining room with towering walls places a table with a perfect view of the terrace and lake. The table can easily accommodate six guests in a soft chair with their heads above their heads, a round chandelier with brass accents.
7. Blue and White Coastal Dining Room With Graphic Wallpaper
Thick wallpaper in a smaller room can sometimes make a room feel more intimate. In this dining room, blue-and-white graphic patterns enliven the walls above the sidelines and are a dynamic pair with white tree branches.
8. Contemporary Dining Room With Velvet Chairs and Chandelier
Luxurious velvet gray chairs, dark purple linen napkins and glamorous chandelier add drama to this contemporary dining room.
9. Traditional Dining Room with Gold Grasscloth
Traditional architectural elements abound in this classy and classic dining room, from wcotcoting to wide door casings to intricate coffin ceilings. Square dining tables and trendy grass wallpapers update the space while staying in accordance with the traditional design of the house.
10. Inviting Dining Room Features Danish Modern Furniture and Bright, Natural Light
Modern Danish style furnishings give a feel in this inviting dining room. Warm wood tones from the sideboard, dining chairs and chandeliers offer an organic touch to the sleek contemporary decor lines. French doors offer a stream of natural light for added space comfort.